
The other day my daughter and I went to our local MOPS group. This week we had the chance to decorate our own flower pot and then we all got a strawberry plant to take home. It was about the growing anew and loving life in light of the easter holiday. What a nice craft idea to take home. So I painted some flowers on it and some polka dots on the top. Then finished it with some pretty ribbon. But I decided to let heidi help take care of it and she can call it hers. I think this will be a good start to learn where one of her favorite foods come from. This summer I plan on building a medium sized raised garden bed and make it a strawberry patch. Since we already have a few strawberry plants in our garden already and we haven't seemed to kill them off yet. So it just might be a successful garden bed. It's going to fun and I can't for the weather to be a little nicer outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment