I love to restore old vintage items I find at auctions, flea markets, Junkfest's, and even in thirft stores.
Monday, October 8, 2012
Coooookie, num, num, num.
I love cookies and milk but I hate baking them all in one big batch. Then they sit on the counter taunting me and I have to have just ONE more. Right? Ugh. I get sick. Literally. I will eat cookie's and milk until my stomach says "enough already!" So I finally decided to make cookies but freeze cookie balls into freezer bags and then take a few out at a time when I have a craving. Plus I think this will help with not having so many sweets around and kids think that is the only thing they see that is lunch or a good snack. This will be great for after dinner meals if kids eat a good dinner, we can pick out one or two cookie's to bake. Just remember to label each bag for the temp time and baking time. I'm loving this new idea. Just a tip that I did; I put some teaspoon size cookie drops on parchment paper and gave them a quick few minute freeze before I placed them in the freezer bags. Made it easier to put in the bags and then they won't stick together. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment